Tuesday, December 24, 2013

christmas eve

While I was spending a little time with Ryker on Christmas Eve, Corey was home sick, and my Mom was helping the kids make and decorate some sugar cookies with the kids.  They also pulled out the computer and started watch NORAD to track where Santa was dropping off presents.  When I came home we opened our Christmas Eve presents.  I love the traditional Christmas jammies and a new family game to play.  This year our new game is Operation!  After playing the game a few times, we made some magical reindeer food and set out cookies and milk for Santa, along with their lists of what they wanted to receive for Christmas.








Ryker was moved to a big baby bed today!  I am loving being able to see him grow and make so much progress each day!













No comments:

birthday time!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

our marriage and counting