Thursday, December 19, 2013

dec 16-19

I am loving that I am able to visit Ryker in the hospital everyday for hours at a time.  I don't know how I would make it through this process without my daily snuggles from my little bug!





Ryker has been gaining weight at a real steady pace, which is good.  Slowly but surly he is getting back up to his birth weight!  I love the look on Corey's face while he changes Ryker.  I am sure I look the same way.  He is just so tiny, I am afraid i am going to break him!  





When Corey and I got home from the hospital today we had a fun little family night playing card games and making home made oreo truffles.  I have so much fun with my family!  I feel so blessed to be able to come home to them everyday.






No comments:

birthday time!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

our marriage and counting