Friday, December 20, 2013

santa

Today was the day that McKayla and Teyton were finally able to meet Ryker in person!  I was so excited to surprise them.  They got to spend a whole 2 hours with their baby brother, and got to have a visit with Santa to boot!  We were also chosen as one of the families who was on the news to show Santa coming to visit the kids at Memorial Hospital.  It was so cute to see the kids interact with Ryker.  They were so good at taking turns holding him.  I wish they could come and see him everyday.  Actually, if I am making wishes, I wish that we could take him home with us already!  I know that he still has a lot of developing and help that needs to be done at the hospital though.  A Mommy can dream though.




















No comments:

birthday time!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

our marriage and counting